Introduction to Extreme Live Gaming
Extreme Live Gaming was formed in 2013 by Darwyn Palenzuela, a serial entrepreneur in the live casino space, who developed live dealer solutions for Smart Live Gaming, Evolution Gaming and Ho Gaming.
First targeting the Asian market, Extreme Live Gaming moved to London in January 2015. Initially owned by the Novomatic Group, they were sold to Pragmatic Play in 2018.
Their studio is currently located at Novomatics West London office building, where they now do most of the development work and stream the games from specially built studios.
I first bumped into Extreme at the 2015 International trade fair ICE in London. I was visiting for the day to meet as many Live Casino suppliers I could.
Following that I established an ongoing relationship with the company that has given me the opportunity to visit the studios and meet the dealers.
The focus for Extreme Live Gaming is very much on player engagement and Darwyn has been keen to innovate and offer players something different, which is their USP.
You’ll find a standard set of live casino games, Blackjack, Roulette & Baccarat, but you’ll also find innovation and options that the other software providers haven’t cracked yet,
- Extreme were the first to bring to market side bets on Roulette,
- The concept of allowing players to control the release of the roulette ball with Golden Ball.
- And for those of you that remember, the innovative XMode, where there was a camera at each player position at the Blackjack Table.
More recently they introduced:
- Tournament leader boards, both Network and localised.
- They have a range of native language tables.
- Live Streamed roulette from a Land Based Casino in Gibraltar.
- And different playing option on Roulette such as La Partage.