#ad Advertorial – I am committed to editorial independence. While I receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence my opinions or reviews. Learn more here.

Neil’s RECOMMENDATIONS FOR Ezugi Live Lucky 7

Comprehensive Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Great Promotions

4 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

Welcome Package up to €500 and 300 Free Spins

Best For Mobile Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar., Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Fast Withdrawals

5 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

Up to €1000 in Welcome Bonus Offers

Terms and Conditions Apply.

Best For Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar., Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Mobile & Desktop.

4 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

For Welcome Bonus Information Click Here.

Best Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar., Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Fast Withdrawals

4 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

€1000 Bonus + 10 Free Spins

18+. First 3 deposits only. Bonus amount varies per deposit. Min dep €10(€20 3rd Deposit). 10 free spins on 1st deposit. Wagering x35. T&Cs apply. Gamble Responsibly.

Best Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar., Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Great honest Casino.

4 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

For Welcome Bonus Information Click Here.

Best Ezugi Live Casino Games

  • Sic Bo, Blackjack, Roulette.
  • Andar Bahar., Teen Patti, Casino Hold’em.
  • Lucky 7, 32 Cards, Baccarat.
  • Nice Promotions

4 / 5 Stars

GO TO CASINO

For Welcome Bonus Information Click Here.

18+ www.begambleaware.org

Ezugi Live Lucky 7 Video Review

ezugi lucky 7 video

Live Lucky 7 – How Do You Play?

ezugi lucky 7
Ezugi lucky seven bets

Live Lucky 7 is a card game that is played with 8 decks of cards.

Before the game begins, the cards are shuffled and placed in an 8 deck dealing shoe. A cutting card is placed approximately three quarters through the shoe. When this is reached during the game, the shoe is replaced with a full one.

On completing the shuffle, the dealer burns or discards a number of cards from the top of the deck. The number is identified by the value of the first card turned over in the deck.

Lucky 7 is played by an unlimited number of players, who each place their own bets through the betting interface.

The betting options and payouts are:

  • Above 7 – pays 1:1.
  • Below 7 – pays 1:1.
  • 7 pays – 11:1

Side Bet Options, which can be placed with or without placing the main hand bet, include:

  • Odd – pays 0.8:1.
  • Even – pays 1:1.
  • Red – pays 0.9:1.
  • Black – pays 0.9:1

When the betting time has completed the dealer deals one card face up into the middle of the table.

If the card dealt is a 7, the Above and Below 7 bets will be returned minus 50%.

All other bets are settled dependant on the result of the card that has been drawn.

Does Lucky 7 Have Results Statistics?

lucky 7 result statistics

Live Lucky 7 comes with 2 sets of results statistics.

There is the main result, which shows the colour and value of the cards drawn in the order they have come out of the shoe.

The second set, shows the distribution of the results by bet type:

  • 7 Up, 7 Down & 7.
  • Red/Black
  • Odd/Even

Is there a Strategy for playing Ezugi Live Lucky 7?

Before we start talking about a playing or betting strategy, let’s examine the data of the game.

There are 8 decks of 52 playing cards used in the game. That equates to 416 Cards.

  • There are 32 7’s in the deck.
  • Which leaves 384 Cards – 192 UP cards (8, 9, 10, J, Q, K) and 192 DOWN Card (A,2,3, 4, 5, 6)
  • There are 160 Even Cards, 256 Odd Cards.
  • 208 Red and 208 Blackjack Cards.

On average a 7 appears every 13 cards

There is a 92.30 chance the result will be a UP or DOWN and a 7.7% chance the result will be a 7.

There is a 46.15% chance the result will be Up or Down.

38.46% Chance the result will be EVEN and 61.54% it will be ODD.

A 50%  Chance the result will be a Red or Black Card.

The figures above show that at the beginning of the Shoe, the best bet to place is an ODD bet, as it’s more likely the result will be odd.

The odds or chances change as the cards are dealt as there are fewer cards in the shoe, so the stats start to change.

Card Counters are able to keep track of what is going on and how the odds change in favour of certain bet types.

Thankfully, statistics are supplied that give an indication of the past results and how that has affected the percentages for each bet type. My advice is to use this information to adjust your betting pattern.

Live Lucky Seven Return to Player

The Return To Player (RTP) for Live Lucky 7 doesn’t make very good reading.

It performs quite poorly when you compare the game against other Live Dealer Game RTP’s.

The best return for your money is the ODD bet, that has an RTP of 96.92%.

This is followed closely by the Red/Black bet with 95%.

The main bet of 7 Up, 7 Down, returns 92.31%, which is the same as the Even Bet option.

live lucky 7 rtp's

Summary

This Indian Styled Game is played very much like a Hi-Lo game, the main difference is you are not betting on whether the card is higher is lower than the previous one.

The bet is whether the next card is 7 Up or 7 Down, i.e. above or below 7!

As far as returns go, this isn’t one of the best games, however, it’s simple and fast to play.

Personally I’d be keeping an eye on the statistics and timing my play of the 7 bets if there has been a long run of no 7’s.

Remember there are 32 sevens in a 416 card playing shoe, that’s one every 13 cards on average.