European based Expekt casino are offering live blackjack players the chance to win a trip to Las Vegas during October. The promotion runs between Wednesday 7th October to midnight on Tuesday 27th October.
All you have to do is play at their VIP Blackjack tables and for every cumulative €100 you wager you’ll get a ticket for the prize draw.
First prize is an all expenses paid trip to Las Vegas.
Expekt run an Evolution based live casino that offers Roulette, Blackjack, Baccarat, Casino Hold’em and 3 Card Poker. They have dedicated tables for Blackjack and multi language Roulette tables.
Click here to play at Expekt.
1. The promotion is a random prize draw, and is available from 00:01 (GMT) on 7th October 2015 to 23:59 (GMT) on 27th October 2015.
2. Participation in the promotion must be activated by opting-in.
3. For every €100 (or currency equivalent) wagered on the Live Casino tables available in our ‘VIP Tables’ section, players will earn one ticket into the prize draw. Currency equivalent amounts are shown below:
Amount to wager cumulatively to earn 1 prize draw ticket
4. Only wagers made on the tables in the VIP Tables section will be counted.The list of eligible tables is as follows:
5. Players can make multiple wagers to fulfil the €100 requirements to earn a prize draw ticket. For example 2 x €50 wagers, or 10 x €10 wagers will count as having met the requirements to earn 1 prize draw ticket.
6. Players can earn multiple tickets.
7. There is no limit on the number of tickets a player can earn, or how many prizes a player can win.
8. The promotion is open to all members of Expekt.
9. The prize draw will take place at 21:00 (CET) on 28th October 2015.
10. The draw will be broadcast live on our Blackjack – Expekt Exclusive table within our live casino.
11. The draw results will also be published on the specific promotion page.
12. All draw results are final.
13. The individual prizes on offer in the draw are:
14. The Las Vegas VIP package prize includes:
15. The winner of the Las Vegas VIP package (as mentioned in clause 14) has 72 hours from the date when they are contacted by our VIP Team to accept the prize, and 60 days to provide us with full and valid Passport and Visa details. Failure to do so will result on the winning ticket being voided and a re-draw will take place.
16. Our VIP team will contact all winnings customers with their respective rewards, each customers has 72 hours to accept the prize – all prizes, including the Las Vegas VIP package, can be exchanged for €500 cash alternative upon request.
17. If we are unable to contact the winning player within 72 hours from the draw being made, a re-draw will take place and the previously drawn winning ticket will be invalid.
18. In the event where any of the prizes mentioned in clause 14 (excluding clause 13.1) is not available, we will replace with a gift of an equivalent value or a replacement.
19. Anyone who is deemed caught cheating in any manner in the promotion to be utilising specific methods to mitigate risk will be expelled from the promotion, and will have any and all prize draw tickets earned up to that point will be removed forfeited. (For example, but not limited to, a player betting on both black and red on Live Roulette simultaneously, will be removed from the promotion.)
20. Only one person per account/household/IP-address/computer device can participate to the promotion. Any abuse of the offer will lead to the closure of the account.
I have tried to be objective and consistent with all my live casino reviews. Hopefully they will strike a chord with you, but I thought it might be helpful to explain the criteria i used to mark each of the casinos. Hopefully, the categories and explanations make logical sense.
Playability – What is the overall impression of the casino. Did I have a good time?, are the dealers nice and chatty?, is everything easy to understand?. Does it have a good set of games, is there a comprehensive set of betting options? Are high stakes players taken care of?
Software – What is the software like to use, does it integrate well with the rest of the casino?. Are the images clear and the video streaming fast.? Have they taken more than the default shared tables? Is it available on mobile?
Payment Options – Does the casino have a good variety of payment options?. Do they payout quickly & on time.?
Security – How good is the reputation of the casino amongst other players? Do they hold a valid gaming license? Are they transparent about the security measures they have in place. Are they regularly audited. Do they publish this information?
Support – Do they have multiple methods for communication with me? Is support available 24×7? Do they have instant chat?, are they quick to respond?. Are they able to help me immediately?. Do they have an online FAQ and self help library? Are the support people knowledgeable about the product i’m playing?
Bonuses – Do they have bonuses?. How strict are the wagering requirements? Do they offer repeat bonuses?. Do they offer loyalty points and can they be redeemed for cash or playing credits.
After all that would I play there regularly?