What Is William Hill Mega Fire Blaze Roulette?
WH Mega Fire Blaze Roulette is a live dealer game of European roulette with the addition of multipliers. It’s possible to get a win of 10,000x if you’re lucky in the bonus round.
Unlike Lightning Roulette or Quantum Roulette, WH Mega Fire Blaze roulette has a separate bonus round, which you qualify for if you’ve bet on a winning Fire Number.
Up to five random fire numbers are chosen at the start of the game round. If the ball lands in one of these, the fire Blaze bonus round is initiated.
The major difference with this game is that all Inside bets qualify for entry into the bonus round. Subsequent bonus payouts are adjusted based on the bet type – for example, if you bet on a straight-up number you’d get the full payout. If the bet was on a split, you’d get 50% of the payout.
The payouts for the inside bets have been adjusted to pay for the multipliers. the payouts are lower than you’d get on a regular game of Roulette.
However, any of the inside bets qualify for the fire blaze bonus round, which could pay as much as 1000x your bet.
- Straight-up pays 29:1 (35:1).
- Split pays 14:1 (17:1)
- Street pays 9:1 (11:1)
- Corner/Basket pays 6.5:1 (8:1)
- Line pays 4:1 (5:1)
Outside Bets pay the same as regular roulette.
The bonus round is made up of a grid, divided into segments. Some may be labelled as Jackpot segments, which means that when filled will pay out one of the progressive jackpots.
The other segments have multipliers assigned to them, meaning all numbers in that segments get multiplied at the end by that multiplier if the segment has been filled.
The objective of the fire blaze bonus round is to build up as big a multiplier as you can.
The bonus round starts with 3 spins. Each spin drops multiplier orbs into the grid. If they stick, the multiplier is added to the total and the spins are reset to 3. This process is repeated until no spins remain. You’re hoping for segments to be filled, so they attract an additional multiplier or for the jackpot segments to be filled, which pays the amount displayed for the jackpot. There are 4 possible jackpots – Mini, Minor, Major and Grand.
Playing Interface Features
The playing interface for William Hill Fire Blaze Roulette has several features that make gameplay more enjoyable.
- Autoplay allows you to repeat a bet for a specified number of spins. This ensures you don’t miss a game round and helps manage your bankroll as you can set win and loss limits.
- The statistics displayed up to the last 500 results, including identifying the successful fire number spins.
- Previous bets can be saved as favourites and the use of the Bet Builder allows you to create your favourite betting patterns without needing to place a bet first.
- Lucky Dip will place random bets on the betting grid if you prefer that way of betting.
- The use of the Race Track makes placing Neighbour and section bets easy.
Reasons to Play William Hill Mega Fire Blaze Roulette
The most obvious reason to play on the dedicated William Hill table is the personal branded experience you’ll get.
The game is identical to the general play version, but the dealer is dressed in a William Hill uniform. Another benefit is the specific promotions you’ll get on the table. They are designed to encourage you to play. Keep your eyes out as these promotions are worth playing.